Designed for frontline international offices working in recruitment, partnerships and/or constituent relations, this 12-module professional development course will fit your busy lifestyle. Delivered in an asynchronous, self-paced format the annual subscription can be completed in as little as one week or up to one year.
Developing global alumni relations and strategies – the big picture.
The Ultimate Goal
Build a lifelong relationship with your international alumni through this 12-module.
Focus on Institutional Priorities
Improve the engagement of your institution’s network of internationally affiliated alumni, students, faculty, staff, community, and key partners.
Learn to –
- Determine the value propositions for your organization
- Assess your readiness to act sustainably with available resources
- Motivate and engage your alumni network
- Setting the context: From Purpose to Value Proposition
- Database Reboot
- Staffing for Global Relations
- Building Alumni Brand
- Global Volunteer Management (Part 1)
- Global Volunteer Management (Part 2)
- Global Alumni and Students
- Global Alumni and Faculty/Staff Relations
- Evaluation, Assessment, and Improvement
- Global Alumni Relations and the Employability Agenda
- Global Alumni Relations and Government Partnerships
Participation in the course has provided direction and motivation toward a comprehensive strategic international alumni plan. The course is filled with helpful tips and concepts for immediate application for developing an international alumni strategy.